THOMASELLI’S TOP FIVE
The collective musings, off-the-wall thoughts, and just generally eclectic thoughts that come out of Rich’s head every day.
5. THE TOUCHDOWN THAT WASN’T — Wackiest play I’ve ever seen in college football: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11844727&ex_cid=sportscenterTW
4. JOHN JAY BOYS SOCCER — Nice ride they took everybody on this year, real nice ride.
3. CHARLES BARKLRY — Says he’s not eating again until the 0-5 Los Angeles Lakers win a game. This should be interesting.
2. GREAT DAY! — Big, big shoutout to all our local high school teams and athletes who played in five sectional football title games and three state quarterfinal matchups. Helluva lot of fun to watch it all play out.
1. DUTCHESS COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL — John Jay, Lourdes and Millbrook are all going to the state tournament. Wow. Just wow. DC has come a long way, baby.